Pick the right suit for you
You don't have to guess your size, contact us! Whether it is the first time you buy a suit or you know all about suits, you don't have to take a chance. Just include in the email the following information:
3.chest & waist circumference.
With this info, we will give you a very good shot at picking the right size. And if we were not right about it and the exchange for another size will be FREE. So don't hesitate to drop us a line, we respond within 2 hrs in average!
In alternative, if you follow our tips below, we have no doubt you will end up with the perfect suit for you:
1. - Learn how we measure our suits;
2. - Check the size chart included in each suit product page (tab next to the description);
3. - Compare our measurements with the ones you get by measuring one of your already owned suits. Please keep in mind that the measurements don't have to necessarily be the exaclty same, as few inches here and there can be easily adjusted by your tailor.
4. - Use your height to determine whether you need a short, regular or long jacket style. If you are 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) or less, your suit size will have an "S" next to it for "short." Those standing from 5 feet 7 inches (171 cm) to 6 feet (182 cm) will wear a regular or "R" suit. If you are taller than that, you should purchase a "L" or "long" size.
5. - If you like Italian style suits, keep in mind the following rule of thumb: the suit should never feel too comfortable, but also never too tight. It has to gently "wrap" around your body and flatter your figure.